Wednesday 31 January 2018

JustBe Happy

Happy New Year

Can't quite believe that it's the last day of January already. The start of the year can often be a time of hibernation: reflecting and considering the year ahead - although not this year at JustBe. In addition to having workmen in for 3 weeks to create a new workspace in the loft, this has been our busiest January ever!

News of the Gin Spa in Glasgow has gone viral with numerous publications including Condé Naste, and Professional Beauty generating over 10+ million views. I'm looking forward to being part of the sold out 'Discovering the Gin Spa' event on the 4th of February.

Looking forward to the year ahead, I attended a Lululemon #18in18 goal setting workshop a couple of weeks ago and wrote down 18 goals, which I'm genuinely excited about. If you've never written down your plans, I'd highly recommend taking the time. Exceptional simple and effective.

Over the years, I've been asked numerous times for an eye treatment. I've just started work on developing a new caffeinated eye cream / serum. More information to follow.

As we journey into February, I would like to wish you a very happy year and invite you to ask yourself 'if not now, when?' Now is always a great time to get clear about what you want and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment